Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Two guest appearances, two wonderful people

Yesterday, I've been 'guesting' on Winn Smith's blog, speaking about ADHD; what it is, how it affects me and why writing is my cure. Mainly to clear some of the misconceptions about only children being affected, because it's not true. The children born with AD(H)D will keep it all their lives. Pop by and read the guest post here:

Today, Leona Davis has posted an interview with me, to celebrate the release of my newest novel Candlelight Sinner, sequel to No Wings Attached. If you like to know how I felt about writing the sequel, please stop by at Leona's blog; especially if you have similar experiences.

If you can't be bothered and rather like to know what the books are about, you can buy

No Wings Attached on Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com
and
Candlelight Sinner on Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com
and if that's not taking your fancy, try my funny short stories avaiblable on Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com.

Have a great day,

Love,
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment