Friday, January 13, 2012

Find out more about my writing and books

A new year, a new interview and soon a new book to come out. Yes, it seems that I'm starting 2012 with a bang. Candlelight Sinner is in the correcting process and should be released by end of this month. That's my third published book and it shall not be the end of it. There's no stopping that Stella Deleuze.

But first things first: Morgen Bailey has posted an interview with me on her rather versatile blog. She asked lots of questions about how and what I write and of course I've answered them.

So if you're curious to find out more, pop by her blog and leave a comment or share the link. If you are an author, she'll be happy to hear from you, too; she posts an interview a day and she asks good and intelligent questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment