Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm hot!

Yes, I am, but only because I have a sunburn. I went to a short trip into the sun. Very short nine-minutes-trip, to be precise. Sunbed is a great thing if you are in need of an energy boost. It's good for your immune system and even better for your soul. But never overdo it! Every now and again is fine, though.

Apparently, I was the only one who used this sunbed (bed is the wrong word here, they are those stand-in thingies) yesterday and they gave me three minutes extra. When I looked at the girl a little puzzled, she said, 'It's cold in there.' 
'And I'm going to burn my arse,' I replied.
Nevertheless, I took the coins and turned myself into the proverbial lobster. After all I'm invited to a party on New Year's Eve and don't want to scare other guests with my ghost-like looks.

Luckily, I got home without the visual effect, but in the evening, I turned red and I felt reasonably warm.
For the next days, it means fresh carrot juice to help my body with the melanin-production.

How I wished to live in a county that is always sunny....

No comments:

Post a Comment